Sie sind hier
|Kontakt:||Dr Anneke Hibbel (email@example.com)|
The Institute of Molecular Biology (IMB) is a Centre of Excellence for Life Sciences, which is located on the campus of Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz (JGU). As part of its commitment to training young researchers, IMB’s Scientific Management coordinates an International PhD Programme (IPP) on “Gene Regulation, Epigenetics & Genome Stability” (www.imb.de/PhD). The IPP comprises 44 research groups at IMB, JGU and JGU’s Medical Center and approx. 120 PhD students from 27 nations.
We are offering a position as “Assistant Coordinator of the International PhD Programme” (employment on a part-time contract). The successful applicant will be part of a dynamic and international team, and be involved in supporting the coordination of the IPP in the following areas:
- Organising training and career development activities, incl. soft skill courses
- Organising the programme’s events
- Advertising the IPP internationally via traditional and online channels
- Help with administrative matters and maintaining the students’ database
We are looking for dedicated people who have:
- Administrative talent and strong MS Office skills
- An independent, deadline-oriented work style
- A good command of English, both written and spoken
We offer an interesting position in an international institute. The position is available immediately, part-time (12-25 hours/week) and fixed-term (6 months), with the possibility of extension. IMB is an equal opportunities employer. We are open to applications from professionals with work experience, individuals who have completed their studies, and students wanting to work part-time.
To apply, please email a cover letter, your CV (both in English), letters of reference and copies of your degrees as one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote Ref. No. #WMPhD04 in all communications. Informal enquires should be addressed to Dr Anneke Hibbel (email@example.com).
Closing date for applications: 31 October 2017