Sie sind hier
|Kontakt:||Prof. Dr. Till Talaulicar|
reference number 15/2023
At the Faculty of Economics, Law and Social Sciences of the University of Erfurt, Professorship of Organization and Management, the following temporary position with 20 hours per week is to be filled as soon as possible:
Research Assistant (f/m/d)
Pay category E 13 TV-L (50 %)
Area of Responsibility
- Provision of services and collaboration in research and teaching (2 LVS per semester)
- Participation in preparing and conducting research projects of the Professorship
- Supervision of student work
- Participation in administrative tasks of the Professorship
- own scientific qualification (doctorate research) in the field of the Professorship, which focuses on theory-based and especially empirical research on corporate governance, corporate social responsibility and business ethics
What we expect
- successfully completed university studies in business economics or related fields with above-average grades at master level
- solid knowledge in the main subjects of the Professorship
- very good knowledge of German and English
- interest and ability to provide high-quality contributions in research and teaching
- ability to work in a team, communication skills, commitment to work also independently in the fields of activity of the Professorship
What we offer
The University of Erfurt promotes the compatibility of career and family/private life. To this end, it offers flexible working hours and various opportunities for further training. In addition, there are a number of health and prevention offers as part of the company health management.
The German version of this job advertisement alone shall be legally binding.
The position is initially limited to up to 4 years, depending on the legal and personal requirements.
The advertisement is addressed to applicants who fulfill the requirements of the German Act on Temporary Scientific Contracts (Wissenschaftszeitvertragsgesetz). The general requirements for employment according to § 91 section 5 Thuringian Higher Education Act (Thüringer Hochschulgesetz) apply.
If you have a foreign university degree, it is necessary that you apply for a certificate application at the Central Office for Foreign Education (Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen, ZAB). We recommend that you attach the corresponding certificate to your application documents, but you can also provide this certificate at a later stage of the process. Please note that this is a chargeable service provided by the ZAB. For more information, please visit www.kmk.org/zab/zeugnisbewertung.
The University of Erfurt is committed to diversity and gender equality. It has been audited as a "family-friendly university" and has received the rating "equality excellent" in the female professor programme. One of the university's strategic goals is increasing the proportion of women in research and teaching. Qualified female scientists are therefore particularly encouraged to apply. Severely disabled persons and those with equal status are given preference in the case of equal suitability, professional performance, and ability.
For questions regarding content, please contact Prof. Dr. Till Talaulicar (Phone: 0361 7374511, e-mail: email@example.com).
Application and Deadline
Please send your application with informative documents (application letter, curriculum vitae, copies of certificates) exclusively online by 20.04.2023 via the application management system of the University of Erfurt.
Reimbursement of Expenses
The University of Erfurt does not refund any costs incurred in the application process.
- Bisher keine Ordner/Dateien vorhanden.
15-2023_WiMa_StaWiFak_Talaulicar_englisch.pdf137.09 KB | 23.03.23 ( )
29/2023 Wissenschaftliche*r Mitarbeiter*in (w/m/d)Universität Erfurt
03/2023 Wissenschaftliche*r Mitarbeiter*in (w/m/d)Universität Erfurt
16/2023 W3-Professur Pastoraltheologie und Religionspädagogik (w/m/d)Universität Erfurt