Sie sind hier
|Kontakt:||Dr. Thorsten Agemar under the email Thorsten Agemar@leibniz-liag.de|
The Leibniz Institute for Applied Geophysics (LIAG) invites applications for a fixed term until 31st Dec. 2024 with 100% of the working time for the position of a
Front End Developer (m/f/d)
Reference Number G 14/21 – “ArtemIS-FrontEnd“
Within the framework of the ArtemIS project, the geothermal information system GeotIS is being improved and expanded.
- Operation and technical development of the web front end of the geothermal information system GeotIS
- Development and implementation of new features in GeotIS
- Conception and implementation of target group oriented user guidance in GeotIS
- Collection, processing and merging of 2D/3D data
- Web design incl. icons, symbols and map legends
- Maintenance and technical development of the e-learning portal
- Carrying out system tests and monitoring
- Bug tracking and troubleshooting
- User and system documentation
- Completed university studies (Bachelor's degree or equivalent) in the field of geoinformatics, computer science or a comparable field; alternatively, other university studies (Bachelor's degree or equivalent) with professional experience in computer science.
- Knowledge in the development of interactive web applications
- Knowledge of client-server architectures
- Knowledge of GIS (ArcGIS or QGIS)
- English language skills (comparable to level A2 CEFR)
- Accurate, autonomous and methodical way of working
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- High level of comprehension
- Experience with MapServer/MapScript (PHP)
LIAG enjoys an excellent reputation, both nationally and internationally. The institute is characterized by excellent infrastructural integration in the GEOZENTRUM Hannover, state-of-the-art and high-performance equipment (IT, laboratory, field), strong networking and a professional and friendly working-environment. LIAG supports further qualification of its employees.
Place of employment is Hannover. The salary for the position will be according to salary group E11 TV-L (Collective Agreement for public service of the German states), taking into account § 40 No. 5 TV-L (consideration of professional experience).
Applications from people of all nationalities, regardless of their origin, gender, religion or world-view, disability, age or sexual identity, are welcome. LIAG also pursues the goal of equal professional rights for women and men. We therefore particularly welcome applications from women. As part of flexible working hours, we offer you a responsible and varied job that is also suitable for part-time employees and the chance to return to work after parental leave.
The LIAG endeavors to increase the proportion of severely-disabled people, which is why they will be given preference if they are equally qualified.
Please submit your full application electronically (max. 10 MB), without a photo, and stating the job advertisement number G 14/21 and the keyword “ArtemIS-FrontEnd” to email@example.com by 16th December 2021.