Sie sind hier
Full Time (40h/w) – Limited until 30/06/2023
Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria
€ 2.705* gross/month
IST Austria is growing. Grow with us!
IST Austria is a growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, and the life and physical sciences. We recruit passionate professionals from all over the world and from all fields who support our goals of excellence in research and science management. Located on a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer numerous opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment.
The Grant Office of IST Austria provides application and management support to projects financed by public and private funding bodies. As part of a dedicated pre-award team, you will advise and support scientists in identifying and acquiring third-party research funding.
• Identifying potential funding sources (e.g. EC, state agencies, foundations) and subsequent internal promotion (e.g. workshops, alerts, direct consultation)
• Working closely with faculty and scientists in transforming ideas into grant proposals, including project development and grant writing/editing support
• Providing policy guidance and assistance in all aspects of proposal development, incl. administrative forms, budget calculations and other necessary documentation • Administration and/or management of internal grant-related projects. Maintainance of data/statistics related to third party funds for reports and external communication
• Serving as a communication interface to funding agencies, as well as coordinating internal departments (Finance, TTO, HR, etc.) on grant-related matters
• Academic education, research experience and/or Grant Office or funding agency experience
• Very good understanding of topics and concepts related to science and research funding
• Excellent command of written and spoken English (main working language), proficiency in German of advantage
• Ability to work independently and with high attention to detail, also under time pressure on multiple concurrent projects
• Professional, positive communication style and high service-orientation
- Education & training
- Free shuttle bus
- Multiple health offers
- Pension insurance
To submit your application, please e-mail: email@example.com
* This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. IST Austria processes your personal data in accordance with the law. For more information, please refer to www.ist.ac.at/data-protection.