Sie sind hier
|Ort:||79100 Freiburg im Breisgau|
The Max Planck Institute for the Study of Crime, Security and Law in Freiburg, Germany, is one of the leading centers for research in criminal law and public security matters in Europe. The research conducted in our three departments – Criminal Law, Criminology, and Public Law – is comparative, international, and interdisciplinary. With its world-renowned, specialized library, the Institute offers an ideal environment for theoretical, doctrinal and empirical research. The Institute is part of the Max Planck Society for the Advancement of Science, one of the world’s most distinguished research organizations.
Freiburg is a vibrant university town with a 900-year history, an international atmosphere, set in the spectacular surroundings of the Black Forest. It is located in the border region of Southwest Germany, France, and Switzerland.
We are now looking for a
Talent Recruiter - Academic & Scientific Research (m/f/d)
to be based in Freiburg i.Br., starting as soon as possible.
Your tasks will be to design, implement, and run medium- and long-term initiatives for recruiting excellent PhD / doctoral researchers and postdocs world-wide for the Freiburg Institute and the Max Planck Law network.
- Develop ideas on how to advertise research opportunities at the Max Planck Institute in Freiburg and other Max Planck Law Institutes
- Liaise with distinguished law schools and universities abroad
- Identify and use the most promising job placement and recruiting strategies
- Coordinate closely with the Directors, administrative staff and human resources of the Freiburg Institute
- Liaise with the Max Planck Law network
- Serve as the onboarding officer at the Freiburg Institute
- A degree in law, social sciences or humanities
- Knowledge of the international research landscape
- Practical experience in social media, science communication, and web knowledge
- Excellent communications skills
- High degree of initiative and self-reliance
- Team-worker with intercultural competence
- Excellent language proficiency in English, and ideally some knowledge of German language
Experience in academic recruitment is an asset
A project-based fix-term contract for two years (extension for two more years is possible). Remuneration is regulated according to the federal tariff agreement for the public sector (TVöD); it includes all mandatory social insurances such as health care, unemployment, and retirement.
The Max Planck Society strives to ensure gender equality and diversity. Furthermore, the Max Planck Society is committed to employing more persons with disabilities and explicitly encourages applications from such qualified individuals. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To apply for this position, please submit your application to include previous work experience, CV, and relevant university transcripts in one PDF-file online via the following link: https://csl.mpg.de/en/career/.
The deadline for application is February 15, 2021.
If you have questions, you can contact Dr. Carolin Hillemanns (email@example.com)
For information about our institute, please visit our website at: