Sie sind hier
temporary | part time with 65% | Faculty of Applied Natural Sciences | Campus Leverkusen
That awaits you
- doctorate with a cooperating university is planned
- collaboration in the EU project "IntelWatt" for the improvement of fresh water conservation in energy-intensive processes
- development of experimental and numerical methods for the simulation of transport processes in porous media
- support in the administration of the project (communication with project partners)
- documentation of the project progress
- writing and publication of scientific papers for submission to scientific journals
- presentation of research at national and international congresses
- independent research with reference to the project
- university degree (master's level) in the field of science or engineering
- excellent knowledge of membrane technology and membrane development
- practical experience in project work, ideally in project management
- work experience in industry desirable
- routine use of the common MS Office programs as well as Star-CCM+ and Matlab
- very good English and at least good German language skills
- professional communication and presentation
- strength in analytical and independent work
- remuneration according to EG 13 TV-L
- regular participation in doctoral seminars and interdisciplinary qualification programs
- Insights into interdisciplinary research contexts and the opportunity for further scientific development
- a wide range of further education and training opportunities for your professional and personal development
- network with 20 academic and industrial partners
- family-friendly working conditions
- flexible working hours
- a modern, well-equipped workplace that allows you to work from home
- modern ways of coordination among colleagues, if necessary via video telephony
- opportunity to participate in university sports and health promotion programs
- 30 days of vacation with a 5-day week
- regular pay increases
- annual special payment according to TV-L
- if required, a discounted job ticket for local public transport
The TH Köln stands for equal opportunities and strives to increase the proportion of women in research and teaching. Applications from women will therefore be given preferential consideration in the case of equal suitability.
Severely disabled persons and persons of equal status will also be given preferential consideration in the case of equal suitability.
In accordance with the requirements of §2, 1 WissZeitVG, the job offer is exclusively directed at applicants who can be employed for their own scientific qualification. Employment is dependent on your individually used qualification periods as a scientific employee.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Application deadline: Aug 06, 2021
- Bisher keine Ordner/Dateien vorhanden.