Sie sind hier
|Kontakt:||Dr. Ann-Christin Schmädicke|
The Research Training Group “Template-Designed Organic Electronics – TIDE”, funded by the DFG (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft) invites for applications for the position as coordinator (f/m/d).
The RTG is situated in the interdisciplinary and cutting-edge research environment of Organic Electronics comprising working groups from organic synthesis, surfaces & interface sciences, device physics & applications, ultrafast spectroscopy, and quantum chemical theory & modelling. TIDE is a collaborative effort by the Depts. of Chemistry and the Depts. of Physics at two Universities, the University of Cologne and the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-University Bonn, Germany.
Please visit our homepage www.TIDE.uni-koeln.de for information on projects & program.
The coordinator (f/m/d) will support the RTG speakers in management, administration, and coordination. This comprises:
- Refinement of the program, as well as qualification program and supervision concept
- Organization of RTGs’ lecture series, colloquia, workshops, research residences, retreats, conferences, summer schools, symposia, etc.
- Communication “interface” between the RTG members, university administration, the funding agency DFG, and external cooperation partners
- Science communication on behalf of the RTG and editorial-technical support of the web presence
- Pre/post-processing of meetings (e.g. jour fixe)
Applicants should hold a PhD (or equivalent) preferably in Chemistry or Physics, or closely related study subjects. We seek an enthusiastic, self-motivated team player with excellent communication and organizational skills. The candidate must be fluent in both English and German. Experiences in data management are an advantage.
The position is available from October 2021 on a part-time basis up to 75%. The position is initially limited to September 2025, depending on RTG elongation funding. If the applicant meets the relevant wage requirements and personal qualifications, the salary is based on remuneration group 13 TV-L of the pay scale for the German public sector.
Please apply online at: https://jobportal.uni-koeln.de including supporting documents (motivation letter, CV, relevant certificates). The reference number is TUV2107-15.
The application deadline is 22.08.2021.
Assistant Coordinator of International PhD Programme / Assistent Koordinator Internationales Doktorandenprogramm
|Kontakt:||Dr Anneke Hibbel (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
The Institute of Molecular Biology (IMB) is a Centre of Excellence for Life Sciences, which is located on the campus of Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz (JGU). As part of its commitment to training young researchers, IMB’s Scientific Management coordinates an International PhD Programme (IPP) on “Gene Regulation, Epigenetics & Genome Stability” (www.imb.de/PhD). The IPP comprises 44 research groups at IMB, JGU and JGU’s Medical Center and approx. 120 PhD students from 27 nations.
We are offering a position as “Assistant Coordinator of the International PhD Programme” (employment on a part-time contract). The successful applicant will be part of a dynamic and international team, and be involved in supporting the coordination of the IPP in the following areas:
- Organising training and career development activities, incl. soft skill courses
- Organising the programme’s events
- Advertising the IPP internationally via traditional and online channels
- Help with administrative matters and maintaining the students’ database
We are looking for dedicated people who have:
- Administrative talent and strong MS Office skills
- An independent, deadline-oriented work style
- A good command of English, both written and spoken
We offer an interesting position in an international institute. The position is available immediately, part-time (12-25 hours/week) and fixed-term (6 months), with the possibility of extension. IMB is an equal opportunities employer. We are open to applications from professionals with work experience, individuals who have completed their studies, and students wanting to work part-time.
To apply, please email a cover letter, your CV (both in English), letters of reference and copies of your degrees as one PDF file to email@example.com. Please quote Ref. No. #WMPhD04 in all communications. Informal enquires should be addressed to Dr Anneke Hibbel (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date for applications: 31 October 2017